Gross

“Something I love less - a buddy of mine (roomate actually) told me if he took a morning-deuce prior to showering, he wouldn’t wipe and just lather up the affected region liberally in an effort to reduce his environmental footprint and gain time efficiencies.” Excellent! Made my day. High five your friend for me!

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I guess I am an Outer Evil Voice to you. > > Worse for me, the blackberry has stopped > functioning as I clearly had to wash it. Then > cover it in hand sanitiser. I am hoping it rises > from the dead like Lazarus! you should have put it in rice . . . the rice absorbs the water and other nasty stuff

It is with IT as it never recovered. I told him I dropped it in the sink while shaving…

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It is with IT Yet another reason why IT dudes will keep trying to get the hell out of it.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Muddahudda Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > It is with IT > > Yet another reason why IT dudes will keep trying > to get the hell out of it. I cleaned most of it off

… When I saw the title of this thread I thought it would be about Bill Gross dumping all of PIMCO’s treasury holdings. Should have known better.

^ I thought the same. His portfolio is now 22% in cash. Wonder where the money will be allocated.