guy put Who's who's on his resume...

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Also, I’m not sure there even is a who’s who of > high school. I googled it because i didnt know > what who’s who was, and the webpage said there’s > no high school organization. The publisher of Who’s Who Among American High School Students went under in 2007.

who’s who on AF will carry heftier baller status - someone please put it together

I’ve already seen someone put in his resume under “Interets”: Finance message board contributor

I had an intern applicant put, “Uses Bloomberg iPhone app”

Systematic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had an intern applicant put, “Uses Bloomberg > iPhone app” Oddly, I don’t think that as crazy as it first appears. If you are sorting through undergrad intern applicants for an invesment firm the fact that someone is following Bloomberg news on a frequent basis (which is the implication of their comment I assume) is a positive. Most CVs you get will probably be full of similarly intentioned comments like ‘keen interest in investments’, ‘have read X, Y, Z famous investment commentators’ etc.

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > who’s who on AF will carry heftier baller status - > someone please put it together 1) BBQ 2) JTLD 3) Numi 4) Detroituer 5) JDV

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ah geez. I may tell my boss not to even call this > one. under activities he put “Who’s Who Among > American High School Students” What is this anyhow?

It’s a very large book and database, where people who have some kind of achievements can pay to be listed as impressive. It started as “Who’s Who in America” which was an officialization of the informal social registers around the country, and then they started to segment their markets “Who’s Who in Medicine,” Law, etc… So I guess they’ve run out of segments, and figure that High Schoolers now deserve a social register. Or at least will pay for one. See: http://www.marquiswhoswho.com/listees/publications

Am familiar with Who’s Who. Stretching the concept a tad far to extend it to High School Students…

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve already seen someone put in his resume under > “Interets”: Finance message board contributor Ha - I would have definitely brought that guy in, or at least asked for his AF handle.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mobius Striptease Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > who’s who on AF will carry heftier baller status > - > > someone please put it together > > > 1) BBQ > 2) BBQ > 3) BBQ > 4) BBQ > 5) The Apostle ‘Golden Fleece Pants’

^ Agreed