Hackers expose Global Warming as a Fraud

Does anyone really believe in Global Warming anyway…oh I mean Climate Change…an obvious fraud perpetrated by folks that have a litany of grievances and desires…to think human beings could possibly be responsible for an iota of climate related events given the history of EARTH is beyond ridiculous Yet much like Y2K, Global Cooling in the 1970s, and heterosexual AIDS people were easily swayed!!!

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > True. It is an unabashedly conservative paper. > And I don’t have a major problem with papers like > it being out there. I just don’t choose to take > it extremely seriously. I’ve always felt it’s the > sort of paper that looks at an Obama vs. McCain > poll and then publishes “Obama Comes in Second to > Last.” Funny, that’s how I feel about the rest of the media. Only, the rest of the media manipulate the news by choosing not to cover certain events or topics of the day.

kkent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Funny, that’s how I feel about the rest of the > media. Only, the rest of the media manipulate the > news by choosing not to cover certain events or > topics of the day. Not to start another ridiculous lib v. conserve v. dem v. rep v. manbearpig argument, but the above sounds a little like “I’m not crazy. The world is crazy”. Just saying…

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kkent Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > > Funny, that’s how I feel about the rest of the > > media. Only, the rest of the media manipulate > the > > news by choosing not to cover certain events or > > topics of the day. > > > Not to start another ridiculous lib v. conserve v. > dem v. rep v. manbearpig argument, but the above > sounds a little like “I’m not crazy. The world is > crazy”. Just saying… Somehow the mainstream media missed all of the summer scandals involving Obama’s appointees and ACORN. The New York Times(!) even admitted this! http://newsbusters.org/blogs/clay-waters/2009/09/28/public-editor-admits-ny-times-slow-acorn-not-first-conservative-media-s

Love to see Fox news put out an article admitting bias.

Half man Half bear Half pig

Everyone knows all media outlets are biased in one way or another, either in selection of stories or in tone and rhetoric. The better question is probably wtf the “mainstream media” is as they long tail of available information grows ever longer…