Harvard Racism

lol who cares about china and japan. us is the leader of the free world.

agree with YAY. US SE asians are seriously the niggas of asia! Give ME REPARATIONS!

also fun fact:

As of 2009, the median weekly wage for African American and Hispanic workers was about 65 percent and 61 percent that of white workers, respectively. Asian workers’ median wage was about 101 percent that of white workers.[7

I bet if we go back thru history, we’d see that bigotry in establishment movements is always this blatant.

The liberals don’t even bother to hide their racism, they are proud of it. Because establishment power (corporations, universities, government) and the mob are on their side. Later as the balances switch, they will all rush to take off their nazi badges, hide them where nobody will find, and change their usernames.

But remember racists, it works both ways. Everything is being recorded. When the conservatives are in power there will be an “accidental” data breach, and your entire posting history will be revealed, and the media will print it, and the racists will be targeted, thrown out of office, lose jobs, etc. A mass purge just like “me too.” And it will just be “free markets,” sorry! Karma hurts.

numbers dont lie

#FACTS

Umm, prior functional meritocracy is why they are doing the racism. :bulb:

Without the racism Asians would be like 140%.

In terms of racism, Harvard psychologists created a test to measure unconscious social attitudes towards weight, gender, race etc. You can take it here the Implicit Association Test.

Actually I looked at the stats before. Minority immigrants are actually much smarter than domestic minorities. Over time if the minorities stay in the us by 3 generations, their dynamic offspring become really dumb. So longer you stay in America as minority, the dumber you will be.

another issue. Who really cares about immigrants whether legal or not? They are not us citizen and are not our problem. They should only be considered if they bring something to the table. An immigrant from a rich country will be better prepared than one from a poor country. And it’s not our problem if the poorer are fleeing persecution, or have a sad life. We should give opportunity to those with the highest probability of success.

most legal immigrants are great because what you typically see is they are higher quality. Higher educated. And come from the very best families of their respective countries. So again I am not against immigration, we just need to brain drain the world to be all we can be!

That’s almost certainly true! :grin:

Thought no one else on AF could compete with Alphie’s brainless anti-West tweets.

#MyMistake

is monkey back???

lol.i cant exactly remember. but it hink for whites they remained the same. and i think this was both educational success and as well as median income.

The quasi-religious left manage to avoid all questions, in which they sense the answer will go contrary to their religious beliefs.

Why you hate us? Is it cuz we black?

Right, if you look at global movements, there is a VERY HIGH PROBABILITY this ideology is over.

Here is East Asia there is no such things as leftism, massively conservative, it just never took hold. In Europe where it did take hold, it is obviously falling apart—the EU’s stubborn holding on to the cult is crumbling their union (Merkel will fall). In the US/CA/AU Trump, Breitbart and the IDW are breaking the cult. If any country manages to hold on to this ideology, they get out-competed by the pragmatic countries who don’t, and so eventually they must bail on it too.