havent showered in 2 weeks

Nopes, no signs … I was there this week

.prhyme. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kochunni69 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Please tell me you are you are not in Hall C at > > McCormix center…:slight_smile: > > > Ha, i’ll be wearing shorts and my michael jordan > jersey (for good luck), especially if its as hot > as its been lately, so you’ll recognize me if you > see me I wil be the one with power bars stuffed in my cargo pants in case morning sickness takes a nasty turn (I have clearance to leave and eat if needed, but I REALLY hope there is no need, need all the time!)

ahhh, is it a big campus? hopefully there will be a lot of cars i can follow. i plan on arriving pretty early and just studying in my car for awhile.

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am coming from the city, but I am guessing it > will be pretty smooth sailing. What time you plan > on arriving? Good luck to you too! I have at least an hour drive to the city. I planning to be there by 8.00

That was my plan too. I don’t think parking will be an issue but the place is so big it takes forever to get around. I am bring my lunch, I think they only have Connie’s pizza and MCD. Not something i want sitting in my stomach.

cfasuicide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ahhh, is it a big campus? hopefully there will be > a lot of cars i can follow. i plan on arriving > pretty early and just studying in my car for > awhile. Yeah, its big… I am sure they will have some way to letting people know where to go…I am planning to get there by 7:30 to get a parking spot that is by the front doors.

Hank0414x Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfasuicide Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ahhh, is it a big campus? hopefully there will > be > > a lot of cars i can follow. i plan on arriving > > pretty early and just studying in my car for > > awhile. > > > Yeah, its big… I am sure they will have some > way to letting people know where to go…I am > planning to get there by 7:30 to get a parking > spot that is by the front doors. same…i am a lazy SOB; don’t want to be making a far walk. i’ll be wearing a bright yellow hoodie if you feel like saying hi.

cfasuicide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hank0414x Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > cfasuicide Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > ahhh, is it a big campus? hopefully there > will > > be > > > a lot of cars i can follow. i plan on > arriving > > > pretty early and just studying in my car for > > > awhile. > > > > > > Yeah, its big… I am sure they will have some > > way to letting people know where to go…I am > > planning to get there by 7:30 to get a parking > > spot that is by the front doors. > > same…i am a lazy SOB; don’t want to be making a > far walk. i’ll be wearing a bright yellow hoodie > if you feel like saying hi. Sure, i will be wearing a blue stripe shirt tucked out haven’t decided to shave yet (lazy bum!) so watch out for either look.

i will keep a lookout for you!