heard from level 2 guys,level 2 far tougher

ashish_iitr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have couple of friends started preparing for > level 2 and when i asked them about curriculum > they told me it is far far tougher than level 1. > what does it mean?? > curriculum is too much and questions are much more > advance than level 1?? > can anyone explain?. i m level 1 aspirant but i > have got scared of all those wording ‘far far > tougher’??? i actually felt it was easier because i already knew what level of commitment it would take to pass and i already had a foundation in the level one material. however we will see for sure come the 19th of august.

It’s eeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssyyyyyyyyyyy, some 70% of the participants passed this one annually not so long ago :wink:

I think the best way to approach the test is to enjoy the experience (as mentioned earlier by a couple of folks). The level 2 test does take its toll on you - just the amount of time you ll be required to put in can surprise a lot of people, as well as the amount of material you are required to master and remember (seems never ending actually). Boils down to taking things one step at a time, and making a commitment to yourself to get the CFA. Dont keep thinking about how hard level 2 is or what the pass rates are. In the end, just plan for one exam at a time. Remember, its basically just you and the test. If you put in the time, you should pass irrespective of what happens to the others.