Help with modeling.

if you so stopped capitalizing everything you wrote, you might seriously have something to expense. (Pun, intended, daj). you have to comment on everything, make yourself look like an absolute know it all. It does get a little “boring”. maybe you should give it a serious break.

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if you so stopped capitalizing everything you > wrote, you might seriously have something to > expense. (Pun, intended, daj). > > you have to comment on everything, make yourself > look like an absolute know it all. It does get a > little “boring”. maybe you should give it a > serious break. i am trying to help, if you dont appreciate, log off

I will be sending the model to ssdnola in the coming days. If you would like the model, please contact him directly. ssdnola, post your contact information here. In addition, once you have a chance to review the model, please share anything interesting you may have learned with others on this forum. My post to send the model was directly addressed to ssdnola, but I received a couple dozen requests for the model today. While I’d like to send it to everyone, I just don’t have time to go through all the e-mails. If I know who you are, I might write back sometime. If I do not know who you are, please do not expect a reply. I have been at the office all day trying to help close a deal, so sending around models on an internet forum is not a priority. It is also far less likely that I will write back if I don’t know you and if you have never posted on this forum before (a.k.a.“freeloader”). I’m not trying to be insensitive here, but I’m sure you can all appreciate that I’m much more likely to help people who have dedicated their time on this forum to helping others. ssdnola will be the point of contact going forward and I expect that he’ll post his address here and also notify the forum once he receives the model from me. He’ll be in charge of circulating it from now on.

i’m sure we will get more of the followings type of posts… I would like a copy of the model. Could you send it to xxx@abc.com

ssdnola, if you have recieved the model from numi plz post it on some online file hosting website and post the link here or you can email me the model and I will do it for everybody here … my e mail is icebot (at) live dot com

I would definitely use the 10Ks but also try to include 10Qs if they have useful information for your model. Willy

WOW, i got a second job. Just kidding i have no problem sharing it.

BTW, my comments yesterday were not directed towards anyone in particluar – consider it a product of having to spend a late night in the office. They shouldn’t be taken personally. I’m actually on the road now but will probably be able to send it to ssdnola this evening. ssdnola, if you have a place to upload it on the web, that’s fine too…otherwise just go ahead and share it with anyone that asks. Thanks

ssdnola - Don’t see your contact info, but I’d love to take a look. NickTWells at yahoo dot com Thanks in advance (and thanks to Numi as well)

I took a financial modelling and DCF modelling seminar with Arkady Libman in Calgary from Wall Street Prep. I highly recommend it. It helped me greatly in getting started in valuation modelling (I’m not working directly in finance).