Here they come.....

Well done gameday. Enjoy the pass and get ready to reload.

hello everyone – EXPECT to see a lot of me over the next 10 months : ) - I passed LI, love this site, and post at least once a day… all joking aside, I know you guys are still stressing for scores, so GOOD LUCK. I hope I never see any of you L2 08 guys – meaning you all passed. I am ready for level II. I registered this morning and am waiting for my books – CFAI, Schweser, whatever. I will say that the only reason i passed level I is b/c of this site and all the cool people who were willing to help. best and I look forward to our communicating from here to june 9, 2009 – level II

Passed L1. When does everyone plan on cracking the books? I am thinking of relaxing, going on vacation, etc and settling down around beginning of November.

Go plan Alexandrov. That sounds about right. I would guess that is when most of the people here started…maybe even a little later.

Alexandrov Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Passed L1. > > When does everyone plan on cracking the books? > > I am thinking of relaxing, going on vacation, etc > and settling down around beginning of November. +1 Alexandrov, I know you are my fellow Torontonian, I think I will see a couple jays games, pray ALOT for the leafs, and crack the CFAI books in mid-Oct early-Nov

congrats to all L1 that passed. Study hard, cause L2 is a bitch. when I think of it L1 was a walk in the park…