Hey YO Brooklyn

200m? I thought it was 3.65m

That does look like a nice breakfast. Is that feta though? That has no place on that plate.

what are some of the best restaurants in Manhattan? Im relatively new to the scene and seeking expert guidance, tanks. Been to Indian accent already

Pret a Manger is FIRE! The sandwiches are bomb.com - but the coffee sucks. Literally, my soup was hotter than my coffee…

Brah i only do home made espresso with my jura using geisha coffee beans i ship from panama but tanks for feedback

jura- A+

Guy asks for some of the best restaurants in Manhattan and CEO comes back with a national sandwich chain.

See the source image

Pastrami sandwich and matzo ball soup brah

Swan we need to work on your sarcasm

Ok, fair point.

I sometimes go to pret if I’m feeling homesick. There’s something about the overpriced sandwiches and sh i te coffee that I find comforting

If you’re asking about fine dining, my favourites are Momofuku Ko, Eleven Madison Park and Jungsik but my taste usually veers away from french fine dining. If that’s more your thing then La Bernardin is probably the best. Per Se is good too. I never think any of the Boulud places are at the same level.

If you prefer a bit more casual and like mexican food I’d recommend Oxomoco. Lugars is worth a visit if you like steak although it’s a bit touristy.

brooklyn fare mates

Cheeseburger Deluxe @ Waverley Diner: it’ll cure what ails ya!!!