Hope Hicks to resign

Your opinion they are “an enemy of the US”. A president can have a different view, and make a different future. It’s in the job description. And again, selectivity. They did plenty of things, yet a corporate-deepstate coup did not result.

The whole thing originates from democracy actually working, and the “wrong” person winning. Then some propaganda was authored, and you bought into it.

Russia has always been a geopolitical foe of the usa, PA. Stop being so naive.

Are you really this naive?? Just stick to Chinese stocks OR come back and talk to me after reading some articles from WSJ, even Barrons, NYT, Financial Times, Economist and you’ll know why Russia is a foe to the US and to much of Europe…Until then you will live in a dark cylindrical echo chamber inside of your arse where you don’t see anything and only hear your echos - hence what you say must be true and a fact…only to you.

Coming from the dum dums who believe corporate-government coup propaganda. :bulb:

Citing corporate propaganda as a source of truth, more like a trail that traces to the source of the coup. :bulb: :bulb:

SO you don’t read the Economist, Barrons, WSJ, NYT, CNN…then you read Facebook posts and Twitter posts and Daily Stomer as REAL NEWS? lol…hey were you the driver of the guy that stormed the Pizza place with a rifle after reading on Twitter and Facebook that it was the place for a large coordinated sex trade ring?? hahaha

I’m very close to locking this thread. Birdman and infinity…you should know better.

It’s always fun to see the shock, that moment they realize not everyone is glued to the propaganda sources. Haven’t owned a TV in 18yrs kid, have never read newspapers.

…next comes the confusion, desperately grasping around assuming other propaganda sources.

I’m an analyst, I look at cash flows, industry analysis, macro-economic/historic analysis, etc. :open_mouth:

STL please lock this thread - honestly why do we just allow PA to roam around every single thread and turn it into a cesspool? he will turn a thread about fifa into liberals & corporatist propaganda. he adds little to no value repeating the same points on every thread. i will admit in the investment forum i dont mind him. while benzo, birdman & myself should prob do a better job restraining ourselves from dealing with him - why not cut out the root problem?

yeah i can see that you don’t keep up to date with current events…you still on dial up then? probably don’t even know about fiber optic or wifi…

^ Accepts defeat, runs away by equating propaganda with technology, I win again.

You guys never learn. If you can’t handle my level of intellect/analysis, don’t engage.

You’re projecting again, you intellectually degrade this forum.

Yeah, I think I will. But, I also don’t want to go around locking every thread PA derails or we’d have a serious lack of threads. Let this thread serve as a warning. PA - Just give it a rest. You others, please, just don’t even respond to him.

Thread locked.