Hours of study?

crablegs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > May I add… in addition to the quantity, there > is also the quality of studying… > > I can study in peace at night, let’s say after > 9.00 pm once the kids are in bed, but I am so > exhausted that it takes me 1hr for 1 page > > > Or I can ‘block’ some time in the office in the > morning and open the books, I am a bit more fresh, > but the interruptions are inevitable… > > I do sometimes try to get away on the weekends and > go to the local library for a couple of hours, but > there is a homeless person that literally took > residency in that place (it’s a public library), > so there is that horrendous smell of perspiration > (a mix of bleach & vinegar) so it is not a perfect > scenario either… > > I will never forget LI… no wife, no kids, world > economy not crashing… what a walk in the park > it was… I think the moral of the story is DON’T GET MARRIED!!!

Or… don’t let the economy crash.

I like the mcpass issue better… marriage & kids is the best thing that could have happen!

Yeah - I was just trying to throw in a zing somewhere… plus had to throw in the vantage point of a 25 year old who wants nothing to do with marriage or babies Glad to hear your happy