HOURS STUDIED SO FAR?

i understand that kind of motivation…and from what i understand, you chose the right time to really hammer the books (i.e., all i hear is that L2 is the most challenging) I have three kids who are active in school and aftershool, plus the whole family skis, and i have a job that requires 10-12 hours a day…i simply do not have the hours in a day or week to devote, and on the flip side, i can’t afford to go through this again because the time away from the family is too great, so i can’t not pass, that simple.

about 30ish hours; should be a good 60 days…

about 200-250…done about 70% of the qbank

I have about 215 hours in so far. Starting on SS15 tonight. This is my first time at L2 and I still have lots to remember. Although almost everything seems familiar to me, I just need to cement everything in my head in the next 2 months.

80, plan to study until getting 450 by the end of May

quick calculation puts me at 143. Shooting for about 375.

Just passed the 100 hour mark yesterday. Targeting 200-225 before exam.

Not enough.

Put in about 17hrs…this past weekend.

“Put in about 17hrs…this past weekend.” Well done. On friday afternoon my plan was to get 16 hours done this past weekend…

Crap…I’ve done only 11 hours and this forum is making me feel guilty. But, how do you spend so much time on it…in the 11 hours so far, I finished Quant and Econ while starting the first part of CF…I’m using schweser and its a fast read!

It depends on your background. Eleven hours to cut through the quant and econ would leave me concerned, but none of us will really know until results get back I guess.

You can figure this out for me with the following regression model: Estimated Hours Studied = 350 - 2(Golf Rounds Taken) - 5(Honey Do Items) - 10(New Clients Added at work) + E

Ya, I have a finance background and it seemed like most of the Quant/Econ was moved from the Level 1 material I did last year

FastEd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You can figure this out for me with the following > regression model: > > Estimated Hours Studied = 350 - 2(Golf Rounds > Taken) - 5(Honey Do Items) - 10(New Clients Added > at work) + E I really hope that second variable is supposed to be (Do Honey). Depending on your skills/timing, that might not be that big of an impact on the overall explanation. :wink:

fabib Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ya, I have a finance background and it seemed like > most of the Quant/Econ was moved from the Level 1 > material I did last year I can agree with that and have a finance background as well, but a large part of quant is not review so i’m not sure what you’re talking about. Time series and multiple regression are nothing like L1.

“Crap…I’ve done only 11 hours and this forum is making me feel guilty. But, how do you spend so much time on it…in the 11 hours so far, I finished Quant and Econ while starting the first part of CF…I’m using schweser and its a fast read!” You seem right on track…11 is a great number at this point.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Crap…I’ve done only 11 hours and this forum is > making me feel guilty. But, how do you spend so > much time on it…in the 11 hours so far, I > finished Quant and Econ while starting the first > part of CF…I’m using schweser and its a fast > read!” > > You seem right on track…11 is a great number at > this point. What about you Turkish? How many hours for you so far?

about 140

My rough estimation of about ten hours per week since ending of January (after Level 1 results came out), puts me at about 110 hours so far.