Hours this weekend?

Just sat down at my desk at work at about 11:00AM. I’m thinking I’ll be here till about 6 or 7 tonight, and do it again tomorrow. Is anyone else going to do pre-work study? I’m gonna start aiming to get up at 5 to get ninety minutes or so of extra study in before I get ready for work - just for these last 3 weeks.

careful supersadface, you’ll train your circadian cycle to conflict with the CFA exam hours. You don’t want a afternoon slump in the last leg of the exam. I think ideal is 7-11, so you are at peak in the AM and PM sessions.

circadian… really? I’m pretty sure somewhere between the coffee shop and the pharmacy I learned how to overcome my physiological clock. Given that this isn’t the L1 forum I assume most have done the same. Oh and hey sad guy, I’ve been getting up at 5:30 to do pre-work studying. Your not alone. keep the faith,

I just logged into AF, didnt pick up books since mrng, guests…:frowning: Hope I can put in more time from now on and tmw…

Could not focus for all morning, just had to do what I had to do to get my focus back, guys u know what I mean. Black Litterman, 6-7 hours for sure baby.

Probably 7-8hrs. Reviewed chapter 30. Got some good nuggets there I didn’t have full understanding of. Reviewed formulas. Now about to look over the 08 and 09 CFAI exams and see where I f*cked up.

cmb7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > circadian… really? I’m pretty sure somewhere > between the coffee shop and the pharmacy I learned > how to overcome my physiological clock. Given that > this isn’t the L1 forum I assume most have done > the same. > > Oh and hey sad guy, I’ve been getting up at 5:30 > to do pre-work studying. I’m with CMB. I agree that it’s probably not the healthiest thing in the world, but I really don’t have the option of trying to mimic the exam time. I’m at work from about 7:45 till 6 or 6:30 at night, and I really can’t be studying during that time (though occasionally I could probably do Qbank at lunch). Good to hear some other folks are doing pre-work stuff. I actually did it about 3-4 days a week for the entirety of my L2 studying (and definitely needed it), but that was working a different job with easier hours, so the brutal studying pace was actually not too bad.