How are we all spending our free time now?

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats (belated) on the newborn, hawg. thanks man.

sundusg_ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hawg! > > Im watching the old ones really, this one I > watched from 2009 was awesome though…its called > (dont laugh - i know everybody hated this movie) > Jennifers Body. > > But the one I will really recmomend is Orphan. It > is not a horror movie really, but it still scares > you and it is quite unpredictable, definitely > worth a watch. > > Paranormal Activity is next on my list thanks…it’s tough to find a good scary movie. last one I really enjoyed was The Descent… that was a habanero…er…mad spicy curry? (don’t know the Pak equivalent, sorry) anyway, i liked it

LOL youd ont have to search for Pak equivalents, I am a genius and I understand everything. Checking it out on imdb. Rated R for violence/gore. I think I might like it

Orphan was good!! :slight_smile: Haven’t watched Paranormal activity myself yet.

My head is like a sore thumb now…

1. Drinking/RR 2. Drinking/RR 3. Drinking 4. Catching up with pals 5. Catching up on action items at work 6. Drinking 7. Reading 8. More RR 9. Movies 10. You get the point… overall just enjoying the 2 months off… boy it was brutal!!

gogirl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thinking of moving from UK to a country where > government doesn’t get 70% of bonuses. You guys are doomed!!!

Just chilling… Spent my first weekend as a lazy bone…

[hawg! > > Im watching the old ones really, this one I > watched from 2009 was awesome though…its called > (dont laugh - i know everybody hated this movie) > Jennifers Body. > > But the one I will really recmomend is Orphan. It > is not a horror movie really, but it still scares > you and it is quite unpredictable, definitely > worth a watch. > > Paranormal Activity is next on my list thanks…it’s tough to find a good scary movie. last one I really enjoyed was The Descent… that was a habanero…er…mad spicy curry? (don’t know the Pak equivalent, sorry) anyway, i liked it] Check out ‘The Strangers’

Xbox 360

Working like a dog…but partying hard too. Went to sleep at 430 on Saturday night/Sunday Morning. Woke up at 9AM to my MD calling me and yelling at me because my spreadsheet was hard to read. Got in bed at 11pm Sunday night after spending about 12 hours remaking the file.

I’m going to try to remember where I left my social life.

i’m spending my time racking up the student loans

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Working like a dog…but partying hard too. > > Went to sleep at 430 on Saturday night/Sunday > Morning. Woke up at 9AM to my MD calling me and > yelling at me because my spreadsheet was hard to > read. > > Got in bed at 11pm Sunday night after spending > about 12 hours remaking the file. woahhhhh. where do you work/what do you do?

Its a little complicated. I work F/T at ATT as a business analyst which keeps me busy from 730 AM to 930 AM. So, I decided to take on a job as an analyst with a tiny tiny P/E, Consulting shop in town. Essentially the PE position has taken up my entire life (as expected, and I do not mind at all). For instance, we are working on getting retained on this deal right now, Thursday I went to the gym and spent 1.5 hours on the phone instead of working out. This projection model I built had a broken data link and my MD was PISSSED, so I ended up rebuilding the entire damn thing. Can’t complain though I am getting some awesome experience and some pretty powerful/important people are seeing my work.

I do it to scrape by and make a living for me and Sundy, she is worth every second of it.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its a little complicated. > > I work F/T at ATT as a business analyst which > keeps me busy from 730 AM to 930 AM. So, I decided > to take on a job as an analyst with a tiny tiny > P/E, Consulting shop in town. > > Essentially the PE position has taken up my entire > life (as expected, and I do not mind at all). For > instance, we are working on getting retained on > this deal right now, Thursday I went to the gym > and spent 1.5 hours on the phone instead of > working out. > > This projection model I built had a broken data > link and my MD was PISSSED, so I ended up > rebuilding the entire damn thing. Can’t complain > though I am getting some awesome experience and > some pretty powerful/important people are seeing > my work. For real. I’m gonna need a job soon, graduating in a few months. Hook it up! :wink:

Dude don’t let him bullsh*t you, Nuppal runs a hedge fund

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude don’t let him bullsh*t you, Nuppal runs a > hedge fund I know for a fact that hes a spy.

Yeah?