How did our WC friends do?

That’s great!!! You’re in India, and I’m in West Texas, so let’s pick somewhere in the middle, like Morocco or Fiji. You pick.

I’m in Moscow starting tomorrow. drago, meet me at fantasys or charmel? Slukhii don’t count

As fapping?

Congratulations Drago, Eskimo, Lock, Ramos and others.

TRH, I’m out of RU currently, where the hell did you find these brothels?

Shlukhi do not really count as fapping, but I have a nice baby waiting for my return.

^Have you tried wearing a suit and talking in an American accent to a cab driver?

^Didnt’ get the point/context

I have a perfect accent, yeah a perfect Rrrrrussian accent.

It’s what would work for most of us on AF (cabbie thinks you’re a rich foreigner and gets a tip from the place he offers to take you).

Just tell him “на точку”

Congrats all who passed, well done.

I think I recall Aether saying he had yet to take Level 3. Am I right, or did he take it in 2013?

Hmmmm (skeptical about Drago really being Russian).

FT, are you Russian?

I’m not high maintenance enough to be Russian.

BTW, I had a date with a Russian last Sunday (actually she was Kazak but considered herself Russian). She made an indirect reference of how I should pay for the trip she was taking next week. If she wasn’t Russian, I would have taken it as a joke. She’s not getting the benefit of the doubt due to her nationality. But damn she looked good.

Embarrasing… I don’t understand the mindset like that… Well i hope she was ‘busty’ enough at least? :wink: PS: Bonus points for not being high maintenance

I posited the very same a couple of weeks ago in another thread. He’s amusing though, so if he wants to pretend to be Russian that’s fine with me.

How does that work?

“So… uhh… I’m going on a trip next week… in totally unrelated news, can I borrow your credit card for the next two weeks?”

That’s so fkin typical. Once she told me (she was a girl whom I knew roughly for a couple of weeks)

• Ahh Drago, by the way, while you will be in country X , buy this camera for me, cause in Russia they are more expensive (stupid bitch tried to show how she cared about my money)

• Okay, how much is it?

• Thousand bucks

PS Kazak and Kazak h arew two different things. Kazaks (Cossacks) historically lived in the south of Russia, whereas Kazak h s are from Kazakhstan and have slightly Asian looks if the are indeed Kazakhs, although there are many Russians in Kazakhstan.

Yes we did :wink:

I’m impressed by your listening skills (or reading skills in this case as I typed it).

More along the lines:

“I like a guy that takes charge. Like when I go on vacation with friends he proposes to pay for it even if he’s not a BF yet. A happy girl makes everyone around her happier.”