How do you plan to celebrate if you passed?

No…not Jack D for this special day…

I will treat my best friends with Martel VSOP at one of the best night club in town.

yes yes yes

In anticipation I bought the new Bose head phones, the QC35 hands free blue tooth super noise cancelling :), they also come in handy preparing for L3. For L3 i will get myself a Triathlon bike!

Champagne. Drinking it.

im going to post it on LinkedIn in a very passive aggressive way that makes me look like a 24 year old badass that passed a test that multiple research analysts at my firm admitted defeat on.

And then go home and cry myself to sleep because I’m an immature douche bag that works in operations and his parents won’t hand him his dream job.

But in all seriousness I’m probably going to get absolutely blackout drunk Tuesday night and pray I make it in Wednesday.

I feel your pain. I worked in ops right out of college for 1 year before I could transfer out. I was applying for jobs by day 3.

Beer if I pass, liquor if I fail.

i will discard the proctor voodoo doll i made

Bottle of cristal. I don’t even plan to drink it. I’m going to shake it up and spray it at my roommates.

Few bottles of cold suds with my co-workers.

There’s a great steakhouse less than 2 miles from my office. That’s where I’m going.

I quit my job last week, I will find a new job in investment research in Mumbai (financial hub of India) and move there. As per the celebration, it is on going, 2 weeks of binge watching tv series, anime and movies.

Ill drink a bottle of fireball and yak on the street

Take my family for shopping

1 week from that magical or tragical moment

Ordering L3. Good luck everyone!!

I will invite Harrogath and Magician on beer. My round.

I look forward to it.

Getting some Michelin 3* for me

Seriously? You’re going to buy ¾ of a set of tires? To celebrate?

You need more excitement in your life, my friend.