How far along is everyone?

For those of you who got done with readings early (Feb or earlier), how do you keep the material fresh?

Reading 24, skipped book 1. Still feeling behind but catching up. Reading 22 was tough!

Dear

Please share some private notes of CFA Level 3 with me @ zainibhular@gmail.com

Not sure why anyone would want to share their hard work and sacrificed time with someone looking for a shortcut. Best of luck

Just got done with the first read, including some EOCs (although haven’t even touched ethics and gips); can’t seem to recall stuff with a lot of ease. What’s everyone’s strategy from here on?

Just finished book 3 of Schweser. I’ve only finished book 2 and in book 1 did one of the Behavioral Finance readings. My study method though is very slow as I basically summarize the Schweser books. That way I only do 1 comprehensive reading of all the books then spend about a week revising purely my notes (end up with 3-4 full notebooks probably) and doing EOC questions. I’m hoping by end of May I would have read and summarized all the material which will give me around 3 weeks to do mocks and additional practice questions.

Starting Risk Management (R27) Today. Hoping to blast thru that along with the subsequent three readings by Sunday as they similar to Level 2 ( Futures, Options & Swaps Reading that is)