How hung over were you?

My head is still killing me, went out with friends after the exam, started with beer…those wimps were done by 9…went to dinner with my wife (had a jumbo margarita). Came back home, didn’t want to give up…had promised myself that I will break the seal of my JW green label…I did, had 3 big drinks (In India we call it Patiala pegs)…by mid night, I barely managed to get into bed. Morning was brutal…

I’m with you man. I left my car at the bar and was unpleasantly surprised to find it missing this morning. The bastards towed it due to a snow emergency. You guessed it, I tested in Minneapolis.

I was hungover all day today. We rented out the basement of a bar and had about 100 people there. I drank until I couldn’t feel feelings anymore.

still am…

too much scotch on top of other liquor is always good for a bad one. yuck.

What’s really bad is that Patron came out with a coffee-flavored tequila that tastes like Kahlua. Being the genius I am, I figured that it would make a great substitute for the yeager in yeager bombs - and invented the coffee-bomb. I remember the third one, but that’s about it.

was able to make it to the bar the next day for the 1 o’clock eagles game but it took a lot to get out of bed. My stomach still isn’t right.

I’m so glad I found this topic. I went through the same thing. I actually started off my night with some Green Label (I like you’re style dehlirocks), but then I went out to a local bar, and after a couple beers, a couple vodka sodas, shots of patron and jack, and a jack and coke, i too barely made into bed, and I couldn’t manage to do anything on Sunday but sit on the couch for 12 hours straight and watch TV.

Me too, A bottle of Macallan and a couple Cohibas did me in. I’m still feelin it 2 days on. But hell the day was worth it. Next party, Level II

I started my first day on the job the next morninag at 8.30 am.

z3159712 …are you in Dubai?

broodc2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > was able to make it to the bar the next day for > the 1 o’clock eagles game but it took a lot to get > out of bed. My stomach still isn’t right. ugh. That’s the worst and funniest thing I have heard since I read the drink that was invented by one of ESPN’s The Sports Guy’s buddies in Vegas. The Diver Down - Corona’s with a shot of Absolut Citrus in it instead of the lime.

**This was supposed to be in reference to mar350 ugh. That’s the worst and funniest thing I have heard since I read the drink that was invented by one of ESPN’s The Sports Guy’s buddies in Vegas. The Diver Down - Corona’s with a shot of Absolut Citrus in it instead of the lime.

My tolerance the last four months has gone down significantly. I have abstained from any alcohol, save for the 18 year bottle of scotch my roomies got me for my birthday. I ended up just drinking 4 pints of Guiness, and I stopped there. I never drink enough to get sick, but I did have a fairly large headache the next morning. I still have that Opus X to smoke, though.

My buddy was in from Scottsdale (first time in Philly) so I felt obligated to take him to as many places in 4hrs as was possible. We made it 'til 430am…not too bad for 3 guys who hadn’t been out in months!!! The best was hitting up Pat’s at 3am with a 30 person line…only to have it start snowing for the first time all year in Philly. We were freezing…but still going!! Anyone here in Philly, check out Mahoganey’s. The best cigar bar I’ve ever been to.

@delhirocks, Nope Hong Kong…