How is your AM exam timing?

So you essentially got nothing higher than 70 in the PM?

I only have two below 70 while all others are higher than 70. Maybe you read wrong.

The range is so big that it is hard to compare… one <50 could be 0 while the other 49, same with 50-70% (can be 50 or 69) and 70+ could be 70 or 100!

Afternoon one is also tough because difference of 5/6 and 4/6 is being in 70% plus or 50-60%

I wish they gave you narrower range like every 20% with 5 bands vs 3… 0-20. 20-40, 40-60, 60-80, 80+

I guess the online Schweser online video will help a lot. I remember before the exam I also have some difficult to remember everything, some free video from YouTube, probably someone put there, help me a lot to easily organize my mind in a short time period.

As a level three candidate, everyone should be treated as an expert instead of just as exam takers who barely touch the floor of the score range. That is why level 3 is hard, since everyone is super good.

I am usually just have enough time to finish everything, that’s after skipping questions I don’t have a clue.

probably true as well but there is a degree of ability to test well in this… along with mastery of candidates in different components / topics of the exam… I.e. I usually ace all the IPS because I have worked in the the Financial Planning World for 15+ years but options and risk management details kill me specially some of the formulas… there are cases where I know the concept but can not remember the formula and that is the starting point so I am hooped… Anyway thanks for sharing your score and thought… specially in the other thread you started… definitely helps

Been through 3 AM Sessions… Im over about 10% in time… How little are you guys writing to be able to finish with time to spare?

I feel that I am efficient with my time… I have 3 more AMs to do, but was hoping for a few more time-saving/efficiency tips, if any…

Im starting to strategize for test day… perhaps starting with Behavioral since its worth most points, skipping some 3-min questions…

I don’t want to skip math, cuz Im consistent with scoring full mark…