How many hours did you work last week?

sounds pretty cool!

Yeah man keep trying, networking and hustling. I too am trying to get out of my current role. as stated in the previous page i do BBBBO job. good luck!

You bet! Hard work will make that FO offer worth it in the end. Gotta be optimistic!

Good luck to you as well!

About 70, and it sucked. M’n’A’in on the Buyside.

50hrs inclusive of a short lunch break; currently its slow.

I am in the reinsurance industry. Not interested to make a move outside of it. Nice balance between office and travel - I have a lot of exposure to senior executives which is great. Pay isnt as great as it could be on the banking side; but its better than many think and the jobmarket isnt as competitive.

Am taking the CFA exams out of curiosity and believe that it has helped me greatly already.

There is currently a great influx of alternative capital into the reinsurance industry as natural catastrophies arent correlated with other asset classes. Anyways, long answer to a pretty straight forward question. Good luck everyone in minimizing the hours spent in the office to the max!

60 hours - Direct Investments using company’s own balance sheets (i.e., no third party capital)

I’m going to hit 50 this week and I’m ready for a month long vacation. Man, you guys are commited worker bees.

^ Enjoy. These are the memories you will remember in your later years.