How many of you think the new results format is better?

It’s terrible. But I’m done the program so I don’t really give a fuk

I hit 90th percentile even on a bad day, supposedly. I have no complaint. I know I was overprepared.

Love it. Very clear and highlights your relative strengths or weaknesses.

Just don’t understand how do they calculate that shitty blue shade based on +ve -ve factors that could have effected your performance on exam day. Anyone who knows the calculation methodology behind that?

It provides clearly all information the previous format used to show…! You may ignore the additional info anyways!

I do like ti, it is informative and shows relative performance by subject, which is crucial for retakers and that 's what really matters here.

The only issue is that id does not break down the results by exam type, which would have been helpful.

i don’t know what assumptions they make but I can tell you it doesn’t show what they claim it does. I posted about it yesterday but no one commented to n it so that post is buried now. Go look for it if you care. But one assumption they are clearly making is that you performed at your personal 50th percentile on exam day which is nonsense.