How much would you pay the CFAI if you could learn your pass/fail status today?

$50

^Solid first post, J Kim.

Y’know I have a friend who’s been doing karate for almost his entire life. But I think he might be a Ninja, now.

#HaventSeenHimInYears

On the contrary, I would accept $1000 from CFA to give my result delayed by 2 more months.

Business man.

Or let me rephrase the question:

How much would you pay CFAI for the option to change your results from a Band 10 fail to a Pass? This is only available for candidates who band-10-failed, otherwise everyone can just buy the charter smiley

I think I’m willing to pay like $2k…

how much are you willing to accept to stop dreaming?

If the multiple choice questions for level 1,2, and 3 were computer based we probably would be getting the results quicker. Say within a week or so…guys what do u think

would not pay anyhting at all. studied for 5-6 months patiently for the june exam now i can wait for another three months with no exam preasure really comfortably. I have got travel plans - by the time I come back the results will be available probably so I do not really care. I am not even getting a definitive pay rise as a result like some other poeple do so what is the hurry? what is the importance if what cfa will provide as an advantage is something that really depends on your extra hard work, extra effort, extra networking and luck?

I would not pay anyhting at all for this too. I know so much of the curriculum now even if I fail it will be easier to pass next time. This is how I feel. plus I should deserve to pass the exam it should not be something that I paid for to get. self-satisfaction you know.

Did you respond to yourself here?

Lol