How Old are you? and How long in the program? How confident for The Exam? (just for fun)

I’m probably the oldest here. Turned 45 in March.

My first exam was Level I in Dec 2014. Level II took me two attempts as I couldn’t get enough hours in on the first attempt coming off a December Level I (you know, wife, kids, work and the like), so best I could manage was a Band 9.

I feel pretty good about my chances on the exam. It all depends on the AM session. We’ll see. Best of luck everyone.

I am 32 and I am an alcoholic.

*clap*clap*clap*clap*

hi can I ask you where u gonna move to? i feel like we have a lot in common… lol

after this mock I am doing and how overtime I am going with every question I will be an alcoholic too!

after this mock I am doing and how overtime I am going with every question I will be an alcoholic too!

That’s exactly the same at least when asociality is the query.

June 3rd at 6pm I to will be an alcoholic

After every CFA exam thus far I’ve sat down at a table with a massive burrito and a couple of beers in front of me. I don’t expect that to change this year. Then I flop on the couch and try to remember how to load up Netflix.

1. First attempt at L3, passed L1 in 2015 and L2 2016.

Not feeling great about this, 50/50. Burning out a bit now and hard to focus for long. Each time I take an AM mock, feels like I’m seeing stuff for the first time.

Probably Montreal or Toronto (depend on where i can get my new job first). Going to Montreal first though… :wink:

both are amazing cities! i am in Toronto btw, happy to introduce you to some poutine and beer, if you’re here! :slight_smile: