How old are you, Level III passers?

Turned 29 last month. Am a regular member.

Jscott24 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PtrainerNY Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The question is did you pass and have the > > experience. Sucks to pass and not be able to > put > > cfa after your name… > > > I’ve got a 2 year wait…really takes the wind out > of your sails I have a little under 2 years, if they accept everything I have so far. It’s “charter pending” for us for a while. But having the charter by 26 is fine with me, and having the exams over with is even better.

25 with 1 year work experience

31 and member.

26, just got the 4 yrs of experience approved

Jscott24 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 23 for one more week 23 for nine more weeks. :stuck_out_tongue: congrats all.

I posted as 24 above. I’ll add that I have 2 years to wait.

31, yay and member

1. Man, I feel old.

congrats to all you L3ers, or should i say soon to be CFA charterholders! i have a couple of questions for you about the L3 exam. did you use a study guide, stalla or schweser? if so, which combinations (e.g. schweser secret sauce + curriculum, stalla notes + schweser q-bank etc.) did you use? and can you verify the urban myth that L2 was harder than L3. thank you for your time.

noytmikcap Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > congrats to all you L3ers, or should i say soon to > be CFA charterholders! > i have a couple of questions for you about the L3 > exam. > > did you use a study guide, stalla or schweser? if > so, which combinations (e.g. schweser secret sauce > + curriculum, stalla notes + schweser q-bank etc.) > did you use? > > and can you verify the urban myth that L2 was > harder than L3. thank you for your time. strictly cfai texts throughout. best way to learn in my mind, but i’m sure the “best way” is very subjective.

Just turned 26

30 years old.

38 I didn’t feel so old in LIII section of the test center.

Posted 24 above, I have 38 months work experience now and I think all of my experience will count. If so, I’ll have the charter at 25.