How will you celebrate after?

My plan is to take a few days to catch up on laundry. Haven’t had time to do that in over 7 months…KIDDING…kind of.

Then once I’m cleaned up I’m going to propose to my girlfriend! I hope she says yes!!

May want to spend some quality time with her first. I’m sure studying the CFA all the time really put her in the mood lol

I went to the gym for a quick workout inbetween study sessions. I think my lifts have decreased, but not as bad as I expected lol. My friend taking the test gave up working out for 3 months for CFA, i’m sure he’s going to regret that.

I’m off to the European Championships in Poland to catch a few football matches, after which I should spent some time with my girlfriend!

Nothing fancy? Under 10 grand? Jeez my first car cost me all of $800.

If anyone is in Boston, there is the Craft Beer Festival going on literally right accross the street from the test center. That is where I will be going after to drink a LOT of beers.

Shots! Shots shots shots Everybody!

Ouch, in Toronto the only thing you can get for $800 is quite literally scrap metal. The cheapest car (that can be bought and straight up driven without major tune ups) is about $3000 all in. Mazda 3s are like $7000 in Toronto… for comparison purposes for Bostonians.

I have 12 Anchor Steams waiting in the fridge for when I get back.

I forgot to mention, my friend and I are going to drive down to Buffalo for a shooting range than visit the rippers, maybe some niagara on the way home.

I’ve lost 5 lbs studying for the test, mostly from smoking crack on study binges,…jk. To celebrate I’ll probably drink alcohol until my beer goggles are fully operational, then admire all the beautiful women and see if I still have game.