I am behind.

MGG - you’re rocking… you are the samurai who will take pants off L3.

Speaking of which I got my exam day shirt picked out http://www.cafepress.com/buy/humor+ninja/-/pv_design_prod/p_2027927.86914076/pNo_86914076/id_15708939/fpt_/opt_/c_666/pg_1

haha… CFAAtlanta can I show that list at the door and get an exemption?

CFAAtlanta Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > From the board postings, my perception of people > most prepared: > > ws > strikershank > hala_madrid > bigwilly > csk > > i.e. unless you’re opening books to post the > perfect answer :wink: And this is representative bias at it best!

SteelerFan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m not even half-way through the second CFAI book > yet … marathon sessions planned over next few > weeks. Ditto. I have a little more than 7 sessions left. Need to ramp up now.

CFAAtlanta Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > From the board postings, my perception of people > most prepared: > > ws > strikershank > hala_madrid > bigwilly > csk > > i.e. unless you’re opening books to post the > perfect answer :wink: LOL…CFAATLANTA, you caught me. But I will gladly suffer from this “endorsment effect”.

why did i just spend the last 2hrs taking notes on Reading 28? Imagine if this F’r doesn’t get tested.

or was it reading 27?..the 1 about immunization…time for break.