I am pretty sure about this...

D

D too.

it is D) Standard I© concerning the use of the work of others. anyway, i think schweser ethics sucks, but it’s much harder than the real thing and good practice

d too … i thought i was thinking too much… geez

According to Standards of Professional Conduct, the following are procedures for compliance for one of the Standards of Professional Conduct: * Define personal transactions. * Define investment, this would include any investment, including real estate etc. * Define clearly prohibited transactions. Which Standard of Professional Conduct do these compliance procedures relate to? A. Standard VI (B) - Priority of Transactions. B. Standard V (A) - Diligence and Reasonable Basis. C. Standard VI (A) - Disclosure of Conflicts. D. Standard I (B) - Independence and Objectivity.

C.

meazza, you are wrong:-)

A. Standard VI (B) - Priority of Transactions.

over05 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > meazza, you are wrong:-) Oh well :frowning: I guess I’ll go jump off a bridge now lol

B

* Define personal transactions. - trading for your own account * Define investment, this would include any investment, including real estate etc. - investment * Define clearly prohibited transactions. - cannot trade for yourself before clients so priority of transactions that question is ridiculous, thats the only sense i could make of it

Ok, see if this one is fair then: Which of the following statements is recommended with regards to personal investing? I. Restrictions on participation in an IPO of equity or equity-related securities. II. Preclearance of all trades. III. Disclosure of all holdings in which the employee has a beneficial interest. A. I and II. B. II and III. C. I and III. D. I, II and III.

I dunno B?

C. I and III.

c, you don’t need preclearance on every trade you do.

No but… it asks for what is recommended… not required.

C… maybe its D yeah… “I” chooses not to ‘recommend’ pre-clearances period

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No but… it asks for what is recommended… not > required. i think disclosing personal holdings is sufficient, II and III seem redundant

A I think III is required not recommended?

I’m with nirjraina. over05, where are you getting these questions from?