I am worried about alpha

Somehow, these holidays last too long in his case.:slight_smile: Maybe is in jail. Who knows.

flew home for Christmas 12/21 weighing 172 poundsā€¦ came home last night weighing 179.

Great success

Same thoughts. Whoā€™s now going to fill in the role of using all of the emojis? :bulb: :open_mouth: :grin: :angry: :+1:

I miss PA already.

He claimed to be a macro HF manager ā€“ a group who for the record never make money ā€“ and his big bet for the past 9 years was short US equity and credit. I donā€™t think he was banned, he probably just left the businessā€¦as he should.

Iā€™ll be the counterparty in that bet . . . er . . . trade.

Awww, Iā€™m going to miss PA. He was always nice to me ā€¦probably just to piss the rest of you off :stuck_out_tongue:ā€¦ but still, Iā€™ll take it!

how are the job prospects KMD?

Superā€¦ track/ x-c coaching role at the college is growing and there might be a strength/conditioning role too as soon as I get my NSCA certification. Looking into higher end personal training jobs as well.

You know, I spent a lot of energy over the years trying to invent where I belong (physics, finance)ā€¦ but its a lot easier to be successful when you just be who you are. :+1:

I was just telling one of my friends to not be such a beta person. But now I am starting to think it is terrible advice. Perhaps thatā€™s just who he is, trying to pretend to be something else might just bite you in the long run, for at the end of the day we are who we are. We can pretend for a bit but we will just revert! Whitney Houston and Justin Bieber would agree! You should go and love yourself!

It may or may not have been bad advice. Was this friend someone who seems happy with mediocrity or are they someone who wishes they had more, was greater? If it is the first, then ok, tell them to not worry about pressures to be ā€œmore alphaā€ and just enjoy their own thing. However, if it is the second, they really need to wake up be more aggressive in order to get back on track with who they are! (either that, or realize they donā€™t really want the things they are coveting)

it is definitely the second 1. he is not a happy camper with his life. he covets the respect of others. i try to tell him what to do to be successful, but he is just too lazy to follow through. i try to guide him to make the right decisions, but he prefers to make his own mistakes. the man is a cuck. and if he were my son, id be very disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jbK6dGLGc

ā€œYour fault as a son is my failing as a father.ā€

Yeaā€¦ I have a stripper friend like this. I can"t stand it. All she does is complain about how much she hates being a stripper (for the past 15 years!) and talk about these pipe dreams of ā€œgetting out of hereā€. Yet she just daydreams about what she wants all the time but puts C- level effort into everything she does. She is always asking advice about how to become a youtube star or start a fashion business. In all these years the only thing she has accomplished is an associates degree in computer scienceā€¦ and she thinks she is ā€œunluckyā€ she canā€™t find work! We have a lot of down time at the club of which can easily be used to study or read or somehow make use of the time ā€¦ I see her always just slouched, looking miserable and staring into spaceā€¦ overweight and pushing 40 years old. Makes me REALLY mad!

C- lap dances wont cut it

Took a few weeks off work, which also meant no AF.

Much like herpes, Iā€™ll always be with you.

Whaaaaa

damn - I always thought his posts were entertaining ā€¦ entertaining in his quite different worldview perspective and constant attempts to shit on America verbally - lol

Good to see you again. And S2000 now may have some rest.

it sucks pa is no longer here to explain this propaganda

https://deep-throat-ipo.blogspot.com/2019/01/

I didnā€™t mind PA crapping on US ā€“ it was good to have that perspective cuz it is widely held. Not sure what he did to get banned ā€“ cheering on wild fires and crapping on firefighters? Is that where the line is? Cuz a few weeks ago there was a broad discussion on proper douching techniques for women when shower heads are not removable. Donā€™t think anyone got banned.

Agree^