I failed

mcpass. that is bulls*t. you still have a shot. it will be close for all of us and you’re still in it.

CFAdummy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they deleted this :frowning: > www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,776980 :frowning: I put a lot of work into it too :frowning:

How about the question with providing a reason to terminate coverage. Did you get that question wrong?

CFASf1 how did you buddy?

“How about the question with providing a reason to terminate coverage. Did you get that question wrong?” You had to justify the termination right? That took me a few tries to settle on because I knew they had to publish the final report, but I couldnt figure out if that was synonymous with “justify” or not.

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “How about the question with providing a reason to > terminate coverage. Did you get that question > wrong?” > > You had to justify the termination right? That > took me a few tries to settle on because I knew > they had to publish the final report, but I > couldnt figure out if that was synonymous with > “justify” or not. yep - provide an explanation - this forum has rocked my ethics confidence - out of 4 50/50s i have scored one and this is it!

mcpass, I’m in the exact same boat as you. I counted about 28 questions wrong with ethics. I actually think I failed ethics which is surprising for me since I have never gotten below 66% in any of the practice, sample, and mock exams. I found the ethics section to be VERY challenging and I think I will end up being on the borderline chopping block. With my low ethics score, I’m pretty sure I did not make it. You knew your stuff well and I think we all did - the test was very difficult. I did not find the morning easy by any means - I found it easier than the afternoon but I would not say it was a walk in the park. The questions that were discussed here were the very hard tough ones and CFAI might throw some of the questions out so we will never know how we did. I’m not going to look at the forum answers anymore because my confidence has been completely shattered and I rather enjoy this freedom so that when I have to re-take it (I pray to god not) at least I had some time off enjoying the summer. I think you should do the same mcpass - enjoy the nice weather for now because you don’t want to be thinking you failed for two months of this nice summer. If you end up passing, imagine how upset you’ll be for thinking you failed for two months which I’m sure would not make your summer as enjoyable :slight_smile:

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFASf1 how did you buddy? hey boston, I felt horrible about it when i first got out of the pm session, but i think i’m borderline, like many of the people here. I think i did really well in the am but that pm was freaking brutal. mainly port mgmt and econ… and i’m not sure about fixed income either. i haven’t checked all of the questions posted here because i’ve been trying to get my mind off it for a couple of days, but from the ones i did check, i think i got a good amount correct. ethics sucked too, now that i think about it. so we will see. how are you feeling about it?

I saved a copy of it!!! Request and thou shall receive.

Please send me a copy when you get a chance. hurdd88@hotmail.com