I googled " hardest exam in the world" - CFA #1

hahahahahahahahhahahaha LMAAAAAO! cheeky

Someone please tell Onlysimon to take a chill pill!

Thanks dude! Will check it out after June 6!

I heard the same.

From my personal experience, the MCAT is much harder than any level of the CFA.

I know someone who was going through the Master of Wine program and from what i heard is indeed very tough, not sure how one can compare one to the other, unless there are many people who have taken both.

Series 6 must get an honorable mention, at least.

GRE #4 and Mensa #5? lol

For the GRE, you don’t really hear that it’s that hard a test. Harder than the LSAT? Doubtful.

As for Mensa, if your IQ is high, you don’t even have to study to qualify. It’s more like a pat on the back than an achievement.

I master wine through sampling.

“in vino veritas”

Sommelier Diploma Exam

is pretty crazy… i just saw the documentary on Netflix!!!

Holy Cow!

I’ve studied wine for years, probably well over 300 hours. Personally, I’ve found that the issue with studying wine is the harder I study, the less I remember the next day.

Perhaps because studying involves tasting?

lol

studying wine through books is like riding a bike through books

I think you can’t compare the two exams!

I think the somm exam measures your ability to MEMORIZE!!! whereas, the CFA does not test your ability to memorize but if you understand the concepts!

How is the bar or cpa exams in comparison?

I’ve heard (from a quite a few people who passed both) the BAR is much easier than the CPA exams.

^every lawyer+CPA I’ve ever asked all said the bar was easier than CPA.

And every CPA+CFA I’ve ever asked all say the CPA is easier than CFA.

CPA … LOL (with all my respect)

My God !!!

without getting into details and opinions … CPA is 4 books … CFA is 18 books

PREACH IT BROTHER! SiSTER! lol

Rasec, you’re being way too enthusiastic today. You’ve got to cut the caffeine, man.

CPA does not = 4 books. For starter’s you can only sit for it once you’re earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting @ a 4 year program. You could argue that the exam covered ground you learned while in school, but how would you like to have a final exam that covers everything?

Yeah, yeah, I’m a CPA - I double-majored in accounting & econ and followed up w a Master’s in Taxation. Now, somehow I find myself enrolled in Level II… Not sure what I was thinking back when I signed up. Oh well, one more week to go.

[quote=“lammy”]

Rasec, you’re being way too enthusiastic today. You’ve got to cut the caffeine, man.

CPA does not = 4 books. For starter’s you can only sit for it once you’re earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting @ a 4 year program. You could argue that the exam covered ground you learned while in school, but how would you like to have a final exam that covers everything?

Yeah, yeah, I’m a CPA - I double-majored in accounting & econ and followed up w a Master’s in Taxation. Now, somehow I !

you’re a CPA?.. a Certified Pain in the A$$

hahahahaha

i KIDD I KIDD!

DOn’t know if you are a girl or dude!

i didn’t want to say the other acronym, incase you got offended :_)