I know a guy called Time series

folks, Putting time series together is not feeeeling coooll . any ideas on a step by step approach to master this ?

i hate that guy

finger cross that this will not be in the exam

monki Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > finger cross that this will not be in the exam Hahahahah, dude, ARE YOU SERIOUS? This will most certainly be on the exam. It’s brand new material they brought down to level 2 this year from level 3. I could see a whole vignette or AT LEAST 3-4 questions on this alone.

If Time series is no there for this times exam, then we are probably sitting for the wrong exam… This most hated guy is going to make it’s grand entry as a villain for the 6 hr movie

looks to me like the key concepts are covariance stationarity, autoregression, seasonality and ARCH…cfai end of chapter questions can sort of break you in smoothly with just a few knocks… Dickey & Fuller dont seem to be a particularly respectful of us at allllllllllllllllllllllllll

zimzim78 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > monki Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > finger cross that this will not be in the exam > > > Hahahahah, dude, ARE YOU SERIOUS? > > This will most certainly be on the exam. It’s > brand new material they brought down to level 2 > this year from level 3. I could see a whole > vignette or AT LEAST 3-4 questions on this alone. agree with zim here. plus my instructor put money on it that it would be on the exam this year simply for the reason that it was moved from l3 to l2