I make less than my twin ?

Brokecfa: I’m in the same boat. I excelled way beyond my peers in undergraduate finance studies, but now I am taking CFA level III for the second time and am about to lose my temporary job as a receptionist. . .broke as it gets. All because I decided to pursue my dreams of an investment career at the worst time and place possible. Now I’m going to MBA school as a last ditch effort to make my dreams happen. All my undergraduate peers are years ahead of me, not neccesarily employed in Finance, but making bank while I can barely afford to keep the piece of shat vehicle I have in minimal rusted out running condition.

I have nothing to add to the discussion other than I would like to request instructions on how to find “a way that enables me to see the pay of everyone in the system.” I have a feeling you could quickly pass your collegue’s pay if you set up a side business marketing your method.

discussing salary with a colleague is normally automatic grounds for dismissal

^ Fck Your Name and Fck You!

Maybe he is a Kardashian fan? "Kim Khloe Kourtney? And somehow, he missed the reference to a particular organization.

Maybe he just asked for higher salary before signing the job offer

I understand your frustration but that isn’t the right attitude to progress your career within the company or at performance review.