I Need a Mentor

I need an Indian, preferably a bowlegged one.

@rawraw Sir I have no other account,please be polite and dont use racial sterotyping in this forum

^ You deny being Isildurrr?

WTF?

How in the world is that racial stereotyping? You know, my best friend is Indian. . . dot, not feather.

Oh man, you always crack me up

I like that XRAY always says sir. Don’t know why

@rawraw I am by not any standards Indian sir,nor is my skin color similar to an indian

@dwheats just being polite sir

How come you didn’t call me sir? And I forget which user name I’m interacting with from time to time. If you only used one, it would be easier to follow.

@rawraw I use sir for those who pass Level 2 which is a beast,they truly deserve respect,you are a friend

Would you call me sir isuldur?

Then why did you use Sir initially and then stop? Man you are sending me mixed messages. . . “friend”

So if “Sir” is post-L2, what do us Charterholders get? Lord? Most noble and wise? Honourable?

@geo I call them sensei once they get the charter

I guess I need to change my name to Sell-Side Sir

^ Yes, sir.

ha ha you are a likeable guy when you aren’t engaging in troll warfare

@rawraw You almost made me cry :smiley:

+1

…And a sturdy guy with dreams but drifting in a sea at the moment, looking for a mooring with strong desire to reach the shore as his only anchor … Reminds me of Emily Dickinson’s line, “I never saw a moor, I never saw the sea; Yet know I how the heather looks, And what a wave must be. I never spoke with God, Nor visited in Heaven; Yet certain am I of the spot, As if a chart were given.”

buffett had a mentor

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/239613

^ So did Charlie Manson.

lol