I need words of wisdom...

westbruin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > get on the practice exams at least 5 weeks early. > score is absolutely irrelevent. more a scare and > guide to what you don’t know. I concur. I heard it worded this way at some point, and took it to heart: January through April : Read everything, learn all the material. Do practice questions at the end of each chapter, and Qbank on sections if available to reinforce what you read. At the very end of April : Take a practice test. This will show you that you know none of the material because you have forgotten it all. Your score is irrelevant, but expect it to be bad. For May: Review everything and learn it all again (it will be easier this time). Do more practice exams to learn your weak areas, and hit them hard. Take the 2 CFAI mock exams last of your practice exams. This will be both a confidence booster (since you have prepped on the other practice exams) and give you the best feel for how the test day will actually be. The idea is that you can’t possibly retain the complete curriculum of information all at any one point in time. There just is too much. But you have to try, just keep reviewing and keep as much as possible fresh on your mind so that exam day you feel like anything you are asked you have a basic understanding of. For the last month, your brain should feel like a sieve that you are constantly trying to keep filled to the brim. If you slack off on reviewing, things will just keep leaking out and you will forget it all. Throughout all of this, discuss on AF and/or with a study buddy. Feedback in the process is INVALUABLE. Good luck.

CFAI all the way Started in Feb (was changing jobs and moving to RSA in January) Bought book 6 Did the free CFAI samples