I think i've about had it

Cowtown, the Saddledome is shaped like a saddle. That’s why it is so appropriately named. I’ll cut you some slack though, as I’m sure it’s due to the studying, haha. Now, as I’m also from Canada (Halifax to be specific), I’m about to go drink a beer or two at the local pub. If you Americans can believe it though, the beer will NOT be Molson Canadian or Labatt Blue.

^^Ahhh. I love Canadians. All my Canadian friends (1) were so even tempered and happy. I had a friend who was a canadian model and starting “importing” her friends here to the states to meet guys and get married. The land of Pam Anderson (before, not today) is definitely doing something right.

Canada (East canada) has the best strip clubs. never been up to them, but every hot stripper ive seen on the east coast (not many) has come down from Canada to take advantage of the currency. Smart chicks… If the US dollar appreciates against the Canadian dollar, that means it takes more canadian currency to buy a US dollar???

^ then by your CFAI teachings, you should start using quarters instead of dollars. Just tell them to trust you, your CFA Level 1 status implies that you are smarter than other financial experts and they should do what you say…or wait, is that against the standards of practice?

The strip club in Halifax is garbage, Montreal is where all the good ones are. We don’t have dollar bills in Canada, just imagine throwing change on the stage… And I’ll give it a shot, but no one here knows what the CFA is. They’ll assume it’s for financial planning and mutual funds.

East coast strippers are fantastic. The two strippers I talked to in vegas were both from Montreal, and i’ve been to a couple clubs out east to. Biz, I would say that 90% of shit that pisses me off I let go because I just don’t care enough. The conception is that we are so calm, but honestly, its just about chillaxin and having a good time, not worrying about all that other stuff (drama). As far as the importing goes, that seems to be the case here. People are flocking to Calgary driving up freakin home prices in the hundreds of percents. Calgary strippers = nooooo good. And sbmarti2; its rickards red or kieths amber ale for me, beer + hockey, thats a stereotype i’ll never shake. I ply hockey 12 months a year, but 4 months of it is road hockey/ball hockey…which I am actually missing right now…dammit.

Canadian chick here! Like cfacowtown said, it’s all about chillaxin!

cfacowtown…what are you doing talking to strippers? Thats like asking the Miss America contestants questions as part of the elimination process…who cares? I would like to see them asking the Mr Universe competitors what they thought about state governing, like they would ever be in a position to use that knowledge. Oh wait , i live in Ca-li-FOR-nia

BizBanker…I have no good excuse, to much Jack Daniels and naked women can make a guy do stupid things…including admitting to talking to strippers at a strip club…on a finance forum…yea this isn’t sound any better as I type it.

cfacowtown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And sbmarti2; its rickards red or kieths amber ale > for me, beer + hockey, thats a stereotype i’ll > never shake. I ply hockey 12 months a year, but 4 > months of it is road hockey/ball hockey…which > I am actually missing right now…dammit. I had a couple Rickards Reds tonights and watched part of the game. Good times. On a side note- I grew up three blocks away from Sidney Crosby. He’s the only one from around here who fights like he does, haha

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cowtown, the Saddledome is shaped like a saddle. > That’s why it is so appropriately named. > > I’ll cut you some slack though, as I’m sure it’s > due to the studying, haha. > > Now, as I’m also from Canada (Halifax to be > specific), I’m about to go drink a beer or two at > the local pub. If you Americans can believe it > though, the beer will NOT be Molson Canadian or > Labatt Blue. Is Moosehead Canadian? I like Moosehead! haha By the way, you guys are great, I am laughing reading this whole post. I bet you all think strippers like you too, haha. Talking to strippers… I about laughed picturing you guys throwing quarters up on stage in Canada. Where do you put the money? cause if they don’t have a thong on then do they wear change holders up there?

This one of the best threads on the level 1 forum in about a month.

Best threads? I’m just hoping BizBanker doesn’t show up with the Feds and warrant to “search my backyard…” If he does Chuckrox and Nbyz are going to have some explaining to do…

Oh man. What’s your plan for the day cowtown?

Cancelled my sporting events do to crap weather. Right now i’m doing question after question on FRA. For some reason, I just feel like torturing myself by doing questions on diluted and basic EPS. Honestly, if you took those questions out of qbank I bet you it wouldn’t be 1021 for FRA, it would be like 22…ridiculous. Anyways, going to read secret sauce, SPH, cue cards, my notebooks, run some questions on economics, quant, FRA, fixed and equity and then call it a day. How about yourself?

Running through econ in qbank right now and FRA starting after lunch. I think by around 5 I’ll stop with FRA and read over my ethics notes for an hour and then head out to grab dinner with some buddies. Pulled an all nighter locking down Econ, averaging mid 80s in qbank now. I was in the low 70s. Hopefully I’ve boosted my overall score by ~2% just from that review. FRA is my worst section by a mile. I’m currently scoring low low 70s. If I can get that up to the mid 70s range I’d be a happy man.