I think someone posted no score>70% will fail once. Any links to this?

I appreciate the support drgonzo (canadian chick). I am actually a power lifter so i cant really squeeze a girlfriend unless she is an athlete, lest i squish her. I could use some “please just sit there and watch the movie without asking me what im thinking” time though. CFAcowtown, what about hunting wolves from a helicopter? Can you see Putins house from where you live? haha love the American politics!

Hunt wolves from helicopter is like a traditional routine. 1) Eat breakfast 2) Have shower 3) Shoot wolves from helicopters 4) Realize i’ve actually shot Sarah Palin (again) 5) Study for CFA (while running from cops) 6) Pay child support to Palin’s daughter ok just kidding about the last one…seriously now…kind of…well…

^ Sex with minors seems like something that would be against the SOPH. But, you’re not required to report it to authorities. Maybe the PCP though.

Actually that wouldnt be an issue for cowtown as the laws are not the same for minors in Canada. I think the age is like 16 or 14, but definitely not 18. Kinda weird that they didnt prosecute levi either, my roommate is a DA and they try not to deal with that crap and focus on real crime, but sometimes they have to. Bristol is a looker though, like her mom was im sure when she was a beauty queen.

as long as i’m doing coke off her back its legal in canada.

At least in Alberta you can touch. No touchie touchie over here in BC.

Jeez… you guys are talking about minors… I thought it was strippers… This thread has gone way off base.

Yes, thread has spiraled a tad. Glad to know your rescind your last post, had me a little worried.

You guys made my day with those posts although some went overboard. Haha…

I had a nightmare that I spent 6 months studying for a test and I got mid 60% on my last mock exam 2 days ago. Then I woke up and it wasn’t a dream it was real!

To infinity and beyond