I will pass CFA LEVEL 2

After so many hours of study (500+) and so many lost weekends, I will pass the CFA level 2 exam on June 6th 2010.

Passing this Level 2 exam on June 5 2010 is not the challenge, I will pass this exam scoring all >70%! (amen). This is the reason I am studing the last 10%: Swaps + International Asset Pricing+ Treynor Black.

I will pass out after passing CFA level 2 on June 5th.

After close to 7 months /1100+ hours of studying and stiff back and neck pain…etc… :slight_smile: I will definitely pass the CFA Level 2 exam on 6 June ,2010

you guys are lame

esahihoonmain Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > After close to 7 months /1100+ hours of studying > and stiff back and neck pain…etc… :slight_smile: > I will definitely pass the CFA Level 2 exam on 6 > June ,2010 u deserve itttt

I will pass the CFA level 2 exam on June 5

I will pass the CFA Level 2 exam on June 5 , 2010

I will pass level 2 in two weeks. I will then go into work on the next day for nine hours. “Do or do not. There is no try.”

I also guarantee Inferior returns that evening.

I will pass the CFA Level II Exam on Saturday, June 5 2010. sometime in August I will log in to the CFAI website to reveal the following: August 2010 Level 2: Pass and I will see you all on the Level III forum… 12 Days!!! “whether you think you can, or you think you can’t - you’re right.”

I will pass the CFA Level 2 exam on June 5, 2010.

I have to pass this year. I have no other option.

From Diediemustpass: I have no option. I have to pass this exam, CFA Level 2, on June 05, 2010. No <50% section and At least 5 topics got more than 70% (Ethics, Quant, FSA, Port, Equity)

drk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have to pass this year. I have no other option. I like this answer best. There is no other option. I will pass the CFA level II exam on June 5, 2010

I will pass CFA level 2 , June 2010

I will pass CFA level 2 on June 5, 2010!

esahihoonmain Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > After close to 7 months /1100+ hours of studying > and stiff back and neck pain…etc… :slight_smile: > I will definitely pass the CFA Level 2 exam on 6 > June ,2010 That’s roughly an average of 5 hours a day… Are you employed? How the heck did you focus for 5 hours a day each day for the last 7 months if you work??

> That’s roughly an average of 5 hours a day… Are > you employed? How the heck did you focus for 5 > hours a day each day for the last 7 months if you > work?? That is easily achievable if you work 9hrs a day. My day start as 5am every week day. There is an hotel with gym facility (where I am registered) close to my office and there exist a large area where I read 3hrs from 5.30am to 8.30am every week day. I rush to the bathroom afterwards to be ready to resume at work at 9am. I work for 9hrs until 6pm. Then I read or practice questions for another 3hrs until 9pm then I head for my house. I arrive home at 10pm and sleep with wifey for 6-7hrs and the cycle continues -:O) Seriously it is tough preparing for this exam!

I struggled with it. Staying up late many nights, getting up early in the next mornings. I deserve to pass. I will pass CFA level 2 exam on June 6, 2010.