I will pass

news i hear ya, i’m trying to be nice to all the people in my life that I never talked too. like the doorman at the office/extended family/neighbors/etc, its weird you see some people everyday but you never get to know them because its arkward or socially unacceptable, but you never know, you might make a new friend.

It is one and done on L3 for eleven.

I will pass Level 3 on June 5th, 2010. -cfafa

I will pass CFA Level 3 on June 6, 2010! -Risa

Yes, lets get it done all. I will pass CFA L3 on June 5, 2010.

I will pass CFA Level 3 on June 5, 2010.

I also plan to demolish this thing on June 5th.

I will pass the CFA Level III exam on June 5th, 2010 Bradleyz

I will pass level 2 on June 5th 2010

I will take L3 on June 5th… and WILL receive a PASS score sometime in August…

I will take L3 on June 5th and will receive a passing score in August!

I will pass LIII CFA on 5 June 2010!

I will pass CFA level3 exam on June 5th, 2010, and get the confirmation for it in August 2010. Then I’ll be looking to have a beautiful baby in October 2010. :slight_smile: My husband will also pass CFA level 3 on June 5th!!!

^ wow - Husband and wife taking exam together. What are you guys going to name your baby as - Roy Safety or Jansen’s alpha?

Treynor Nah. they’ll name it after whatever “family name” CFAI uses on the exam. LOL

I am naming my kid Merton

I will pass LIII CFA on 5 June 2010!

I will pass CFA Level III officially in August, 2010 and celebrate it by having a nice quiet dinner with the family with some high-class wine (since I’ll be able to afford it after this exam lol) deep2002

I will pass CFA level3 exam on June 5th, 2010, and get the confirmation for it in August 2010 Metsaregr8

I will pass CFA Level III exam on Jun 6th 2010, and receive confirmation in Aug 2010!