I will pass

I will pass the CFA Level III exam on June 5th, 2010. And I will visit my family and friends in Korea in September, 2010, with big smile. Plz, let us all pass this time.

I will pass the CFA Level III exam on June 5th, 2010 - boost

I am going to write the exam on June 6 2010 so well that the result in August will say >70% in all topic areas :slight_smile: Chirag

I, CautiouslyOptimistic, will pass the L3 exam on June 5, 2010. I will also wake up in time to get to the test centre on Saturday morning, because I’ve had a couple of dreams where I’ve slept in past my alarm and shown up at 9:30! I think I’m going to get a couple of people to call me just to make sure…

I will pass CFA Level III exam on June 5 2010. Random

I will pass CFA Level 3 on June 5th, 2010 kevincwang

I will pass CFA Level 3 on June 5th 2010 and get on with the rest of my life.

I will pass CFA level 3 on June 5th, 2010! I cannot wait!

CautiouslyOptimistic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I, CautiouslyOptimistic, will pass the L3 exam on > June 5, 2010. > > I will also wake up in time to get to the test > centre on Saturday morning, because I’ve had a > couple of dreams where I’ve slept in past my alarm > and shown up at 9:30! I think I’m going to get a > couple of people to call me just to make sure… For some reason, I have been having the exact same dream of oversleeping and missing the exam for over a week now. Need to make sure this doesn’t happen.

I will pass CFA Level-3 on 6th June,10

This has been working out for the past two levels. Here, I take the pledge. I will PASS CFA Level III on 06th June 2010. 3/3 …:slight_smile:

I will pass the mutha f-ing CFA Level III on June 5th, 2010 Hugs and Kisses, The King of Crunk

I will pass CFA Level 3 on June 5th 2010

by faith i declare that I will pass level 3 this year…G bmh!

I will pass CFA Level 3 on June 5th 2010! Milos

I will pass CFA Level 3 on June 5th 2010!

I’m taking my life back. One and done 6/5. It might not be pretty, but I’m going to get over that pass line somehow. I will pass.

I went into last year unprepared and failed. I have absolutely no doubt that I put the time and effort in this year and I will have my charter somewhere around August 18th.

ditto

how could one be unprepared and still come in band 10