If a 49 year old man can do it then why can't we??

^

Getting 10 packs is not important…even if you can trim/eliminate unwanted fats from your bady in the process of getting 10 packs…it will surely help you to live longer …

Damn i remeber playing it.

cool! We agree!!!

Rahul, can you post photos of your favorite 10-packs?

Rahul if you had nuts upon your chin would they be called chestnuts?

Rahul I think I found you on Instagram

According to IMDB, George Lucas acted in eight different TV and movie roles. He’s worth $7.3 billion, but he isn’t on this list. Bill Gates appeared in an episode of Frasier. Why isn’t he on the list?

Bill gates etc are not actors…

SRK’s core profession is his acting career.SRK has multipiled his wealth by opening his own production houses.SRK unlike most actors does not work for any other producer…He produces his own films…So entire profit/loss belongs to Srk.

All the global brand endorsement that SRK gets are by products of his successful acting career.

Then why are they listed as actors on IMDB?

lol…ur trolling

Don’t forget Oprah and her $2.9 billion. Although primarily known for her TV show, she was an Academy Award nominated actress way back in 1985.

Warren Buffett played in an episode of the Office.

SRK is like the metric system…

The rest of ther world may embrace it and all it’s success, but 'Merica doesn’t give a shit.

Because, like the metric system, SRK’s abs are measured in base 10 units?

^

lol

Bruce Lee would have done better if he was allowed to live to 49.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/vadodara/1-dies-as-crowd-goes-berserk-after-srk-arrives-at-vadodara-station/articleshow/56744950.cms

This thread is pretty whack. Never heard of the guy.

From the SRK mob story: “Police had to resort to mild lathicharge to control the crowd.”

“The tactic involves police officers charging at a crowd of people with batons and in some cases, riot shields. They run at the crowd hitting people with their batons, and in some situations use riot shields to push them away. Baton charging is designed to cause pain or fear of pain, in the hope that they would be compelled to move away from the scene, dispersing the crowd.”

But oh, it was just a “mild” lathicharge. Kind of like light torture or casual raping, just a little bit.

Recommended By Colombi

Free CVM