If you could do Anything, what would it be?

Formula 1 Driver/Rock Star

hoorayforthecfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > two chicks at the same time “I’m pretty sure you could do that right now” “It would take a million dollars for 2 chicks to double up on a dude like me” …hilarious hoorayforthecfa, nailed it!

John Thain’s Limo Driver. No… that’s taken… Ken Lewis’s Limo Driver (so I can drive him to a secluded place and beat the life out of him)

Artist

Full time snowboarder. Not professional; wouldn’t want any stress.

Musican - an accordion player. best regards, Marcin

CFA proctor

^yeah… we have devices that are actively tracking mobile phone signals.

bastards would not let me go and get my glasses from the car. I had to petition the head proctor to let me run out and get them 20 minutes before 9am.

Where did you write Thommo77?

Tampa, FL

Dublin myself. I was sitting next to this dude who was talking to himself for the whole six hours. I could have sworn at one stage he asked me what time it was. It was cr@p because I had to constantly tell myself “don’t look at this idiot, just don’t look at him”

Nice - that must be have been annoying. I thought the proctors were actually pretty funny. I was amused by how serious they took their job. I guess the CFA prides itself on its ethical standards and making sure that no exam scandal will break out.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dublin myself. I was sitting next to this dude who > was talking to himself for the whole six hours. I > could have sworn at one stage he asked me what > time it was. It was cr@p because I had to > constantly tell myself “don’t look at this idiot, > just don’t look at him” Hahaha so glad Im doing my exam in London