If you know you failed report here

Haha, cool. She was asian wasn’t she? The girl that checked our calculators right? haha. What seat number were u? ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skylinerzero Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Zerobonus, were you in Jarvis Convention Center? > > > I was in section GG, 2 really hot proctors > > actually… > > > > I was definitely distracted. > > > hahahaha I was in section GG too! But I was > staring at the girl in the section in front of us. > She had curly hair and thick big round earrings.

skylinerzero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haha, cool. She was asian wasn’t she? The girl > that checked our calculators right? haha. > > What seat number were u? > The asian was definitely hot. I was talking about this spanish/italian looking chick. I think I was 17 or 19 I forget. The guy next to me was a no show. What seat were you?

all niter before the exam, I swear I learnt so much in 1 night… shud have started doing those bit earlier… also another week off from work would have HELPED!!! … back in June for me (I … think…)… cant decide, start studying L1 already or wait till u know officially that u screwed up? … and NO you MAY NOT sign up for L2, gee thanks.

I was in seat 5. Are you talking about that dark one that wasn’t proctoring our section, but the section in front of us? Or that kinda chubby one that checked the calculators along with the asian one…

skylinerzero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was in seat 5. Are you talking about that dark > one that wasn’t proctoring our section, but the > section in front of us? Or that kinda chubby one > that checked the calculators along with the asian > one… muffintopping/saddlebags kinda chubby…or deuce,deuce-and-a-half chubby?

I just found out I got another easy easy question wrong. I’m pretty much convinced I did not pass, based off of stupid stupid mistakes that I know I made.

skylinerzero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was in seat 5. Are you talking about that dark > one that wasn’t proctoring our section, but the > section in front of us? Or that kinda chubby one > that checked the calculators along with the asian > one… No, she was like two sections ahead of us. She was wearing a black skirt with netted leggings. The chubby one in our section had a cute face.

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > approaching_c Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > have you guys not seen hot people in your > lives? > > who gives a damn about a hot proctor? silly > > people. > > > are you telling me you wont stare at a hot > guy/girl if they were walking around you for 6 > hours? I think NOT! well i did see some relatively decent looking female proctors but that does nothing to me as i am also a girl. as far as i know there weren’t any hot male proctors at my test centre

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skylinerzero Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I was in seat 5. Are you talking about that > dark > > one that wasn’t proctoring our section, but the > > section in front of us? Or that kinda chubby > one > > that checked the calculators along with the > asian > > one… > > > No, she was like two sections ahead of us. She was > wearing a black skirt with netted leggings. > > The chubby one in our section had a cute face. This thread is hilarious!! :smiley: Next exam all you guys need to bring your phones to the exam room and take photos of the proctors so we can all post to a website and compare who was more distracted. Naturally, surrender your phones to the proctors when asked.

JP_RL_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just found out I got another easy easy question > wrong. I’m pretty much convinced I did not pass, > based off of stupid stupid mistakes that I know I > made. I’m with you on that JP - I also now know of at least 2 easy questions which I screwed up. Oh well, such is life.

newsuper, no need to keep depressing ourselves, lets just stay positive.

I feel you…I keep going over all the stupid mistakes I made and the questions I missed and had to guess blindly…at least 8 q’s in the am, becoz I lost time. I thought AM was harder than PM. I think I messed in Equity and FI…just didn’t get to the calculations, which I was saving for round 2 pass. Still pissed. I am looking at it from this angle, that even if I get 72 q’s wrong…I can still pass. I only need 70%. The wait time sucks!!.

1. seeing as how we’ve been staring at CFAI’s smelly books for the last few weeks religiously i was definitely impressed with the talent in the testing facility. There were quite a few hotties in Dallas. 2) Everyone I met was extremely friendly and definitely helped curb the anxiety for this exam. I was apprehensive about the whole thing going in. 3) I found the AM to be far easier than the PM which obliterated any sense of confidence I had going into lunch. 4) I am confused how to go about this now… if I fail I want to be ready to ace this monster next time… so do i keep practice testing to retain this information now or do i start looking at L2? ooooh 72 Q’s… thats 36 a session… hopefully we did not get that many wrong buddy but I know I was pressed for time in the PM section like crazy… There were far more calculations to do in the PM. Keep positive… u never know…

23adam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought AM was harder than > PM. WWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!! I must have your brain at once.

CFAI definitely shorted hot proctors in my section but the girls who checked my stuff made me speculate what would make her start a body search :slight_smile:

egal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > but the girls who checked my stuff haha…