If you pass, any big plans?

I will probably take my wife out for dinner to celebrate.

If I pass I’ll go home and continue laying hardwoods. If I fail I’ll take the night off to drown my sorrows.

I’m gonna be partying with Captain Windjammer regardless.

2000 Barolo that I purchased in Italy …then back to work…might add “CFA” to the business card if it’s not too much work.

gonna drink my head off!

If I pass will be walking with a bounce for the next 72 hrs…if not, will be acting overhyped like its nothing, then stress to near-depression in my closet…

Really dont know what I would do. Oga, me go streaper club maybe!

If I pass - will take a moment to reflect on what a journey it has been. Realize that I never have to take this test again. Then proceed to celebrate. Take some time the following weekend to finally put my work experience together and submit it for review. If I fail - will take a moment to reflect on what a journey it has been. Decide that I will never take this test again. Then proceed to celebrate. Enjoy the following weekend knowing I don’t have to waste time putting my work experience together.

Will ensure…I will be with my gf and your use…have a nice time with her…

Will ensure…I will be with my gf and will have a nice time with her…

and have sexy time after you park your slab and ask to get your ass posted up for the night

bhill020 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2000 Barolo that I purchased in Italy > > …then back to work…might add “CFA” to the > business card if it’s not too much work. This is one of the only wines that I actually love. While I do not have any Barolo on me, this is an excellent idea. If I pass I’m heading to a wilderness with the family for a good long stay at a cabin.

Plan on celebrating by paying an arm & a leg to see OSU vs USC in the 'Shoe next month.