I'm gonna make 2009 my Beeyotch.

***bump*** remember to keep things in perspective. I bookmarked this post back in August to bump it early in the year, it’s a good one to keep handy. I’ll probably bump it again come mid May. I’m rooting for Sha

Thanks for reminding char-lee… Lets Nail L2 come June 09

Thanks for putting perspective on this. We’re gonna rock this, fo sho.

Sha_CFA I found out last year in january before my exam that I have a terminal illness. it didnt only screw up my exam, it screwed up my life. live every day as though it were your last. dont waste today. believe me it counts. I sat for the exams and failed, could hardly concentrate. This year though am a different person. I’ve already started studying and I am going to make it (the exam as well as my life “the force is strong on this one”). am not going anywhere before I get my charter (those books I expensive, need to make my money back, and then some). there are some great people on this board , who are willing to help and with great advice (joey’s name spring to mind). keep it up guy’s. we are all from so many different back grounds, countries and am proud to be part of this group. a group that can put its differences behind and focus on a common good. good luck to you, good luck to all of you. here is a link to put things in perspective http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA

Sha, I’m sorry for your loss. Let’s do it for those who are most important to us, but let’s remember to put things in perspective. Alright… after reading this post I’m getting things in focus now. I was unmotivated about restudying for L2 but now I’m going to kick some arse baby! Thanks for sharing everyone!

You have a lot of strength and a great attitude! Try to stay positive and appreciate all the experiences and time you have had so far. Time for each one of us is limited, it’s just that we forget that sometimes. One of my parents passed away a few weeks before my Level 2 last year. Right now I’m already hitting 80’s on question bank. I’m going to pass with >70 in all areas this year!