In on UPRO today...double long SP 500 ETF

ha haa EA has terrible customer service, but they have Madden dude. MADDEN. Madden NFL Games will be around for the long term. I havent gotten to EA yet so I dont wanna speak to them, but your correlation review is interesting. I was a bit worried that the correlation would be high, but thats awesome. What program did you use and can you help me in my research at all??? if so e-mail skipe99@yahoo.com Step 1) Get CFA Step 2) Create independent research Step 3) ??? Step 4) Profit

Actually, correlation is pretty easy. All you need is Yahoo Finance and Excel. Go to Yahoo Finance, enter the ticker, and pull up the “Historical Prices” on the left-hand side of the screen. Enter the time frame you prefer (I like 3 or 5 years), select daily prices, click to retrieve prices, and hit the “Download Spreadsheet” option at the bottom. Once in Excel, copy the prices to a new spreadsheet and in the column next to it write a formula to calculate the daily returns as a percentage [(final-original)/original] and drag that all the way to the bottom. Next, go back to Yahoo and enter a new ticker into the box on the right that says something like “Get Historical Prices for:” and pull up the other company. Do it this way and not by entering the ticker at the usual top quote box and you won’t have to re-enter the dates. Anyway, do the same thing and export those results to Excel and copy the closing prices to your first workbook. Calculate returns. Then in some cell just enter =correl(“the column of the first’s returns”,“column of the second’s returns”) and hit enter. Presto. The step a lot of people forget to include is turning the daily price movements into returns. Correlating changes in prices is meaningless. As far as helping with any research, sure. I love the sector and know about the games so I’m happy to provide a different perspective. I’d recommend starting a new thread in the Back Office and maybe we could get some other’s opinions on the subject as well. I know there are more than a few gamers on here that certainly have an opinion on the subject. Btw, I haven’t bought a new Madden in five years. Played the newest one and couldn’t tell the difference. That franchise is going down the crapper. Now, NHL on the other hand…that is pretty awesome.

UPRO KILLING IT SONS! just thought I would gloat on this call a little more.

you guys are halirious…i swear i read about you guys before…