India Vs Pakistan match venue turned into fortress

btw, India will probably lose to Sri Lanka.

I never knew the AF forums cared so much about cricket. It’s not exactly a popular sport in N. America.

Cricket is a great sport. If you ever get a chance to go to a one day cricket match, it is a great time.

Don’t get me wrong, I love cricket. It comes with the territory.

The last time I watched a cricket match I snored. Really, what’s so awesome about the sport?

^TJ 90 % of the people on this forum are Indian. Including white guys that pretend to be Indian by living in India for four years like myself.

>90 % of the people on this forum are Indian Wow …really !!! How did ya find out !

India, especially Sachin, just got lucky from lousy catch drops of Pakistan’s team. Btw, 29 runs is not a huge difference as Indians expected blow-out kinda match. Plus, 260 target wasn’t much when we consider Mohali’s pitch and Indians battsman. So, at the end Pakistan gave a good fight! Chao! Back to CFA now…

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > India, especially Sachin, just got lucky from > lousy catch drops of Pakistan’s team. > > Btw, 29 runs is not a huge difference as Indians > expected blow-out kinda match. Plus, 260 target > wasn’t much when we consider Mohali’s pitch and > Indians battsman. So, at the end Pakistan gave a > good fight! > > Chao! > > Back to CFA now… nice excuses from a losing country, bums!!

It wasn’t a blowout but India was clearly the better team.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^TJ > > 90 % of the people on this forum are Indian. > Including white guys that pretend to be Indian by > living in India for four years like myself. If you don’t mind, how did you exactly land the PE job in India? Hope to do something similar in the (distant) future.