Inflation Trades

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looks like you have the confidence part of the > skillset down. Hardly – I’ve never heard anyone act so convincincly right until I heard ER analysts pitching their stocks. LOL

Go long RAH if you want exposure to Private Label food.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bchadwick Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Looks like you have the confidence part of the > > skillset down. > > > Hardly – I’ve never heard anyone act so > convincincly right until I heard ER analysts > pitching their stocks. LOL Very true. :slight_smile:

What do ya’ll think og the Brazilian Real? I think it’s a good inflation currency (commodity exposure) but overvalued right here.

Those 12% Brazilian Government Bonds look pretty darned attractive, especially when US Treasurys are yielding somewhere between 0.07% and 4.5%, depending on where on the yeild curve you want to be. Even after capital controls, and possible inflation, I think that’s going to keep plenty of money flowing into Brazil and keeping the Real pretty high.

I like long on the canadian dollar as I think a re-basing will take place