International health emergency

General Tso was one of the greatest leaders. He even has a dish named after him!

technically people who are rich burn their money by throwing it for peasants to pick up. also for bottle service.

Well, bottle service is more or less throwing money for people to pick up.

lotsa companies complaining about corona! looks like q1 2020 is not going to be pretty.

ohai and nerdy stay safe brothers

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/20/us/coronavirus-racist-attacks-against-asian-americans/index.html

lol. i mean i havent felt it. i think this is more of an east asian issue.

Do you guys really believe all of this? I find some of that a little bit fishy. There’s a lot of people on NY subways that probably would beat somebodies ass if they saw behavior like that. Probably even white guys would call that out in public.

It would be nice if these concerned inclusionists also advocated to abolish discrimination against Asians in college admissions and jobs. Sad!

I’m likely rescheduling a trip to Japan due to the risk of quarantine (have kids). CDC raised the warning to level 2.

This virus has to be bad news for CFAI.

wow first US death

Trump’s administration has control of this. The fake news media asking loaded questions as always, sad!

Fake emergency. Further exposure of corrupt media and radical globalists. Ammo is hard to come by.

When is your trip? I have the flights to Tokyo for end of April, didn’t book any hotels yet - just waiting it out for now :confused:

HEYYYYY!!! welcome back. how you been!

America failed the fire drill—lack of transparency, Tsar Pence controlling information flow, CDC hiding/deleting tested numbers, total failure to prepare (make test kits and masks), first CDC test kits didn’t even work, surgeon general distributing fake science to cover for there not being enough masks, healthcare refusing to test basically “just go home and die,” corporate pharma working on how to opportunistically maximize profits, lots of corporate media and govt opportunistic racism and Red Scare propaganda. Shameful.

China proving “communism” works—more transparent, better news media, better cooperation, faster, and more humanitarian.

1 Like

It would have been in the next couple of weeks. The financial hit was pretty low, so it was a pretty clear decision after so many things began closing during the period we would be in country.

I booked JAL first class with a good miles deal and never flew that before…pretty unlikely I’ll be able to replicate that at the same rate, so that is probably the biggest monetary loss, lol. The loss of time from planning and booking things is a bigger consideration.

I wouldn’t risk it with kids either… I’d only lose ANA coach if I don’t go so nbd… It’s just this nagging feeling that I’ll never make it to Japan

ridiculous that people are canceling flights.

you want to get quarantined. and be ostracized for flying?