"Interracial Marriages in U.S. Reach a Record"

more white boys are featured cause its a white boy dominated country…

but the black fellas hold their own (haha) in their respective field too…i seen him put it down on many classy babes…

all we need now is the adult version of Jeremey Lin…it’ll happen one day…

One word: Neoteny. Asian women, especially Korean women have perfectly smooth, clear skin, no blemishes, blotches w/e. This gives asian women a higher “floor” but not necessarily a higher ceiling. Furthermore, Asian women tend to age a lot better than white girls. Compare the attractive white girls in high school to where they are now. Do the same with other ethnicities.

Here is an example:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/bazaar-blog/designer-rider-vera-wang-013111

She is 62! Feeling so… conflicted…

Palantir is full of it.

asians don’t have perfectly whatever skin.

they do age better though I’ll give you that.

I still take Amanda Lang.

Dude, it’s all makeup and airbrush:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Wang

+1, don’t buy the skin argument, but I will give you the aging point. However, this comes at the lower cost of curves.

There are attractive women in every country…hottest woman I ever “you knowed” was half black/half Vietnamese, so maybe this ethnic discussion is all moot: as the title of this post says there will be more and more variety of personal appearance.

I will say that when breaking up with a Japanese chick she made it very serious and I had to have a reason other than “I’m just not into it.” She wanted like a logical argument. Oh, and there are totally Asian people with terrible skin and curves…and Euros with great skin who are flat as a board. Honestly, I think white guys like Asians because they are easier to get on average. An average looking Asian is easier to get than an average looking white chick…there, I said it.

i agree. they’re easier.

notice the cool guys don’t go for the asian chicks. 50 cent, floyd, brad pitt, tom cruise, etc.

its noticeable too that the whtie guys who often go for asian women have had poor experiences with white girls. either they were rejected as being losers or stung by them in a bad way. i seen this personally on more occasions than not. we have a huge asian population here in Toronto and the trend is more than visible.

give me all your money and give me all your residuals

-white chick

love me long time, dont cheat on me, and I will take care of the household chores

-asian chick

I think white nerds like Asian chicks, as Asian chicks are more likely to share their interests. Zuckerberg has a Chinese girlfriend.

the only asian chicks that think that are the ones not born in North America.

Frank, with all your talk about how you need/can’t find/get/etc a HCB, I don’t think you really have the credentials to be telling white guys who like their asian GFs that they’re just closet losers who took the consolation prize.

ok fine…somebody who get hot classy babes please confirm this for me…

apparently the truth is not enough, you need credentials…

Yeah, I actually think that in developed countries, Asian girls are *less* likely to accept homemaker status. Remember the pre-med students from your college? How many of them were Asian girls? This brings me back to my theory of Asian girls being the preference of white (or other) nerds. Male nerds are unlikely to be put off by the lack of sociability of career-minded women, since they have this characteristic themselves. Male nerds are also less likely to feel threatened by ambitious women who will challenge their breadwinning status.

This brings me back to my theory of Asian girls being the preference of white (or other) nerds. Male nerds are unlikely to be put off by the lack of sociability of career-minded women, since they have this characteristic themselves. Male nerds are also less likely to feel threatened by ambitious women who will challenge their breadwinning status.

• ohai

Haha, since when are career-minded women (or people) less sociable? I used to date an institutional sales rep…very sociable. Career-minded does not equal science major. My fiance now makes about $400k. I do well, but having a partner that makes a lot of money makes everything from financing college to buying lambos much easier. My previous GF was an art major…making more dinero did not make me feel superior, it just lightened my wallet. If that makes me a nerd, so be it…but I tend to like the Italians/dark Russians.

more like nerds can’t get hot classy babes until they’re rich…

There is truth in this. Furthermore, studious Asian girls > nerdy white girls.

I think we can agree in that.

FOB>ABC FT M’fin WIN!!!