investigation

^Thanks, sorry if my last remark was insensitive but going back to the subject, I don’t see how one’s life can be ruined by an exam. I mean, seriously. It won’t make your life, it won’t break your life.

We’ll guys, thank you so much for these interesting stories. Sometimes I am a pessimist. And I will give CFAI an email to tell them what happened during the exam and do my best to prove innocence. Thanks again!

Well guys, thank you so much for these interesting stories. Sometimes I am a pessimist. And I will give CFAI an email to tell them what happened during the exam and do my best to prove innocence. Thanks again!

OK, and I agree. (I don’t want to test this in real life though. I mean I can ruin my life myself if I’m stupid I don’t need PCP for that.)

doesn’t matter…they have the IP’s of us all

whats the name of your avatar character?

AF doesn’t release IP’s and names to CFAI.

The only way CFAI finds out who is who on here, is when people are dumb enough to post their personal email address publicly on the forum

boo yeahhhhh!!! licence to kill cool

I wish I knew what you mean. But I don’t. I’m afraid I’m overage.

^the name of the moose in your profile picture (keep up with the time man!)

Uhh I didn’t know it had a name. One young colleague sent it to me as a picture file, have no idea where she found it.

Well I’m a 40 year old woman, could practically be the mother of all of you. smiley (I mean for my age)

I have heard that the CFAI will sentence you to 10 yrs hard physical labor. So much resentment builds up against the other CFA candidates. By the time they are through with you, you become a CFA exam proctor yourself. You wait eagerly during your first exam to prey on a young victim, usually resembling your early days as a candidate. One PCP investigation, and you are hooked. This is how their army has grown to an uncontestable level.

lol. why would you say this? I guess nobody is here to find a lifepartner. Even if somebody is, CFAI is watching from the rooftop to all comments and soon they will get a letter titled “Violation of standard 8.A : Hitting on women in public forums” and im sure nobody wants to see that ever in their life

btw I like mature women

^ Ha-ha. I was just trying to reflect on dwheaton’s comment about “keep up with the time man”. Explaining if I don’t understand sth seemingly modern stuff, it’s because of my age.

You remember I did not understand the meaning of ‘avatar character’ - gosh I even google-d it and I found nothing apart from the film Avatar, so I decided to understand the question you need to be under 25.

Uhh forgot to add I like young guys. LOL.

We have a desperate one on the loose.

Bad pick up line man. Worst than “didnt know mooses come from heaven”. You’re in the UAE man, you should know by now how to get cool.

lol. do you remember world war 1? ah no that is too far back im sure you have a lot of memories with WW2.

I wish I knew dwheaton, will probably google it later. I like the moose in your dp and thought maybe it was from cartoons or an animated movie but I guess its just a random drawing. good choice

hater alert!

take it eaaasyyy bro…jealousy gets you nowhere…throw some cold water on your chest… and breathe

if that doesnt work…try yoga…OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM